It ain’t that easy being Green, or indeed finding it when you live in the city, on an Island far which from being tropical.
- My secret Garden, I can’t tell you where in london, its mine.
- Southbank Cantina
- Southbank Cantina woodland bar
- Atop the Hayward Gallery during summer 2012
- Viewpoint in Volterra, Tuscany.
- Cast photo before the big show on the green mound (London Olympic Opening Ceremony 2012)
- London’s Hackney Marshes music festival, summer 2012 – I love him because he has bags protecting his trainers.
- Lounging in the park with friends before rehearsals
- cast photo on ‘the patch’ – Olympic Village 2012
- Home view. The park where I played as a child has 6 huge trees that grow all bushy and beautiful during spring and summer. It frames the view of the London Eye perfectly.
Check out the other Weekly Photo challenges from the Daily Post Challenge.